Flexible delivery opportunities with Naturaw!
Delivering with Naturaw is a great alternative to traditional part-time delivery driver jobs or other part-time employment, temporary jobs, or seasonal work. Or maybe you drive with another ride sharing platform and want to supplement your income. We give you the flexibility to set your own hours and earn on your time, while going the extra mile for our clients & their owners, and our company.
Easy & quick partner onboarding!
We make it easy to onboard with Naturaw! As long as you meet all of our requirements, we’ll have you delivering Naturaw orders in no time.
Get paid to deliver
Your vehicle, your time
Grab your car or van and be a delivery driver whenever you want—for an hour, a whole day, or throughout the week. See below to find the requirements.
Get paid quickly
When you get paid to deliver using Naturaw, your earnings are sent to you weekly.
- Vehicles must be a two or four-door sedan, a pickup truck, or a minivan
- Trucks and minivans with refrigerated systems are eligible for extra earnings
Track your earnings
Before you collect any order, you’ll be able to see the delivery location and how much commission you’ll get paid to deliver it. In addition, any tips you receive from customers are yours to keep!
Somethings to advise you on.
It’s the age of the freelancer, and with more and more people preferring (or needing) to work as independent contractors, it’s crucial that they know how to properly deal with their taxes.
In Canada, employees of a company receive a T4 (Statement of Remuneration Paid) slip, showing the tax deductions an employer has made on their behalf. But if you’re self-employed, the question of what to use in place of a T4 slip becomes a little more confusing.
Is Freelancing Running a Business?
Yes. If you are a freelancer in Canada, it’s important to note that you are operating as a business entity. Whether you’re working full-time as a freelancer, or hustling after your day job, it’s still considered running a business. This means that you must comply with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements, such as paying taxes on the income you earn.
In Canada, you don’t have to register a sole proprietorship business if you’re using your legal name as the business name. If you decide to use a different name to operate under, you must obtain a business name registration.
When filing your invoices for payment, they should have your legal name or your registered business name on them.
Canadian freelancers should also note that when it comes to GST/HST, there is a Small Supplier Exemption which you can apply for, but only if you make less than $30,000 annually.
Declaring Tax to CRA
Any income you generate from freelancing must be declared on your income tax. As a freelancer in Canada, you declare your freelancing payments as business income on the Form T2125.
Form T2125 is part of your T1 tax return. If your business is a sole proprietorship or partnership, you’ll file a T1 business income tax form—the same income tax return you use to file your personal income taxes.
A contractor or self-employed person who provides services to a larger company (like Naturaw) will be sent a T4A form, which shows how much the contractor was paid. For those filing a T4 or T4A, your deadline is April 30. However, if you’re filing a T2125, the deadline is June 17.
Still feeling a little overwhelmed? If you don’t fancy filing your taxes by yourself, don’t worry, there are other options. Agencies like H&R Block or TurboTax do all the work for you, once you can provide the necessary documentation.
- Orders from our warehouse can be picked up & delivered between Monday – Saturday, Noon – 7:00pm.
- You must have a friendly, customer service focused attitude.
- Be able to lift up-to 50-lbs.
- You should take all pre-cautions to ensure the safe delivery of our orders. We’ll give you some tips on how you should be packing the orders in your vehicle.
- All orders will be provided to you in either a shopping bag, or a box, depending on the size of the order.
- You should ensure to cover the flooring of where you’ll be placing the orders. We can’t be held responsible for spillages or messes caused by the orders.
- Be super reliable and on-time.
- Be savvy in using a smartphone.
How does it work?
- Whenever you feel like it, you can either login to your delivery driver portal or set to receive automatic WhatsApp notifications of availability straight to your phone. You will be able to view any available customer deliveries that you can deliver to our wonderful customers – and get paid for it!
- You can claim any available deliveries shown in your driver dashboard, with ease.
- As soon as you claim the order, you can head over to our warehouse where it’ll be ready for you to perform it’s last mile delivery.
- Your route is optimized by our proprietary last mile system, and along with our Naturaw driver application, it will allow you to have an efficient shift around your own hours.
- Our clients, and their owners, are our pride and joy! Deliveries are always performed with a smile and professionalism. Our delivery partners represent our image and last mile delivery is outmost important.
- Once you are completed, you can go offline, or head back to the warehouse if there are more deliveries available to claim.
You’ll be using our proprietary mobile delivery application.
- Available orders can be picked after you login to our application.
- You’ll be using your own smartphone, in order to use our driver app. It uses less than 1mb of data per order, ensuring your data is not used up.
- Our customers are advised about their delivery throughout the entire process via WhatsApp and as you arrive they receive updates on their phones.
- Your delivery route is sent & tracked when the customer is next for delivery, along with an ETA (estimated time of arrival) which takes in consideration traffic and road conditions for an accurate estimate.
- Customers can contact you & vice versa, to ensure a speedy & satisfactory delivery for both the customer and the driver. We scramble both customer and driver phone numbers for privacy & security & contact between customer-driver is possible only during an active delivery.
Most people can drive with Naturaw.
- Meet the minimum age requirement
- Be legally allowed to drive in Ontario
Before hitting the road with your vehicle, review the required documentation below. You’ll also need to provide proof of registration and insurance.
- Valid documentation to drive in Ontario
- Proof of residency
- A driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus; it cannot be a driver’s licence photo or other printed photograph
After signing up, you’ll receive an automated email advising you to perform an online driver screening online.
Any working vehicle qualifies for Naturaw deliveries, you do not need luxury sedans. There are no minimum vehicle standards. All you need is a 2-door or 4-door car made after 1999 (this means your model year should be 1999 or newer).
You do not need to pass a vehicle inspection to deliver for Naturaw.
Paperwork and Documents
In addition to the requirements, during the application process you have to provide some documents, including:
- Valid driver’s license issued in Ontario
- Proof of vehicle registration
- Proof of vehicle insurance
- Proof of residency or similar
Here’s what you need to become a delivery driver using Naturaw
- Full Class licence (Class 5, G etc.). You must also be at least 21 years old and have a 2-door or 4-door car that’s 20 years old or newer.
Vehicle registration and proof of vehicle insurance
- Proof of Insurance and Vehicle Registration. Must show delivery person name and not be expired. Scans and photocopies are not permitted.
Proof of work eligibility
- One of Canadian Passport, Study or Work permit, Canadian Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident or Citizenship Card. Scans and photocopies are not permitted.
- Criminal history screen through third party vendors ISB and Triton. Screening for those delivering by car will also include driving history check. Once your documents are approved you will receive an email to begin your background screening.