What will it be like for a customer service & support position?
This is a salary-based full-time role and is one of the most important ones at Naturaw, as you will be representing Naturaw’s image & what we stand for. You would be considered our main “Brand Ambassador”, per say and a name the customers will learn to trust, as you grow with our company.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, customer focused & goal oriented individual who is always willing to go the extra mile for our customers, their owners, and our company.
- Your normal schedule is shown below (with one day off during each week).
Monday 11AM–7:30PM Tuesday 11AM–7:30PM Wednesday 11AM–7:30PM Thursday 11AM–7:30PM Friday 11AM–7:30PM Saturday 11AM–4:30PM
- You will be responsible for handling curbside pickup orders, dealing directly with our awesome customers & their owners.
- You will be responsible for all inbound and outbound phone calls with our customers, dealing with various inquiries (order process, new customer questions, scheduling consultations, changes to online and app orders, refunds & exchanges, and much more).
- You will liaison between the production team & the dispatcher, assisting with morning driver-delivery duties before the orders are placed on the truck (ensuring the orders for delivery set by production are correct (qty., items, delivery address, correct customer, etc.)).
- You will ensure our front-end retail shop is always clean & presentable – this includes your workstation & all customer-common areas.
- You will be responsible for customer walk-ins & checkout, ensuring the orders from production are properly packaged and all items are double-checked before leaving our shop.
- You’ll have to follow certain duties and rights under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and its regulations.
- You must be a hard working, dependable & punctual individual that is eager to learn about the industry.
- There is room for growth as the company expands.
What we’re looking for in this position:
- You must be an animal lover (this is a strong requirement), as you’ll be coming into contact with our customers, and their owners.
- Be able to withstand strong smells from certain raw meats.
- Able to withstand commercial walk-in freezer and cooler temperatures.
- You may also perform packing, weighing and sorting activities during production.
- Able to lift up-to 50 lbs.
- Must uphold health and sanitary standards and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Must have great customer service and communication skills.