Goat Milk, by River’s Edge
Not only is goat’s milk safe for dogs, but it’s healthy and highly recommended! The biggest and most desirable benefit of goat’s milk is its digestive properties. Goat’s milk is loaded with probiotics that help to support digestion by increasing the population of healthy bacteria in your dog’s digestive tract.
Supporting your dog’s digestion helps to improve nutrient absorption, boosts the immune system, and aids in filtering out toxins. In addition, goat’s milk also provides:
- Moisture – vital to all systems in your dog’s body
- Calcium – strengthens muscle and supports blood clotting
- B vitamins – metabolism, digestion, and hormone regulation
- Vitamin A – maintains eye health and cell function
- Protein – provides amino acids needed to run the whole body
It tastes great in tea or coffee or in a chilled glass. Very nutritious and simple to digest.
The flavor is sweet and natural. Most people either don’t know or don’t think it’s goat milk. Their milk is whole, pasteurized at a low temperature rather than being homogenized, and nothing has been added or taken away.
Compared to milk from the grocery store, this milk has more protein and fat. You receive whatever their goats produce.
For nutritional analysis information, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Made in Canada