Goat Kefir, by River’s Edge
Not only is goat’s milk safe for dogs, but it is also healthy and highly recommended. Adding Kefir grains to the milk and allowing them to ferment produces beneficial microbes that support a healthy gut and improve beneficial flora!
Supporting your dog’s digestion helps to improve nutrient absorption, boosts the immune system, and aids in filtering out toxins. In addition, goat’s milk kefir also provides:
- Moisture – vital to all systems in your dog’s body
- Calcium – strengthens muscle and supports blood clotting
- B vitamins – metabolism, digestion, and hormone regulation
- Vitamin A – maintains eye health and cell function
- Protein – provides amino acids needed to run the whole body