Premium Beef

(37 customer reviews)

Beef is packed with essential nutrients including iron, vitamins B12 and B6, zinc, selenium, niacin, and phosphorus, making it an excellent choice for your pet’s diet. While it does contain tripe, which may result in a slight odor, the health benefits outweigh any potential scent.

For a complete meal, be sure to include a raw meaty bone or sardines as a substitute for the missing bones in this boneless meat. Provide your pet with a well-balanced and nutritious diet with our beef option.

  •  Feeding Calculator
    Use our calculator as a guide for your pet’s daily food intake.

    Adjust the food amount according to your pet’s health and weight.

    For active pets, feed a little extra and for inactive pets, feed a little less. Ensure your pet maintains a healthy weight. Split their food into two or three servings if they don’t finish their meal in one sitting.

  •  Delivery & Return

    Deliveries & Pickups

    🏪 Pickup Your Order - visit our Scarborough location - tap to view location, hours & contact info.
    🚚 Have Your Order Delivered

    • Naturaw 1-3 days
    • Uber Direct 2 hours
    • Canpar/ICS Next-day
    • UPS Next-day
    • Purolator Next-day
    • FedEx Next-day

    When you check out, the system will show you the dates and choices you can pick from. Note that we can't change these because they are automatically worked out based on different things in the system.

    Refunds & Exchanges

    ✋ We don't offer refunds or exchanges;

    🤔 This decision is final and is in compliance with local laws and Naturaw Terms & Conditions.
    The reason behind this policy is that we cannot guarantee the temperature and handling of the meat once it has left our store, and we want to ensure the highest level of quality and safety for our customers.

    Click here to view our Terms & Conditions in detail.
  Estimated Delivery: Jun 20 – Jun 22
  ... people are viewing this right now



  Hurry up! Sale end in:

What’s In My Bowl?

Made from 100% Grass-Fed Beef
Using 100% Grass-Fed Cow organs (tripe, tongue, heart, liver, kidney, lung, & spleen)

At Naturaw, we are committed to providing high-quality pet food that meets or exceeds the nutritional standards set by the Pet Food Association of Canada (PFAC) and the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO). Our products undergo rigorous testing and quality assurance measures to ensure that your pet is getting the proper nutrition they need to live a happy and healthy life. Trust us to provide the best for your furry friend.

37 reviews for Premium Beef

Based on 37 reviews
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
Showing 37 of 37 reviews (5 star). See all 37 reviews
1-5 of 37 reviews
  1. Healthy

  2. very yummy

  3. the best

  4. Delicious!

  5. Loves it

Add a review
Currently, we are not accepting new reviews

Ask a Question

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THIS MIX IS LIVER AND KIDNEY? Laura LOVE asked this question on April 1, 2023.

The Free Range Beef contains 10% liver and 10% kidney, making up a total of 20% liver and kidney content in the mix. I would like to add that the Free Range Beef is boneless. To ensure a balanced diet for your pet, it is recommended that you incorporate a raw meaty bone or an alternative source of calcium, such as sardines, into their meals. This will help provide the necessary nutrients for optimal health.

Admin has answered. Naturaw Team Member
(0) (0)

Ask a question

Your question will be answered by either a Naturaw team member or another customer who's already purchased this product.

Thank you for the question!

Your question has been submitted and sent to previous users who has purchased this for help. If nobody answers, our team will weigh in.



An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

Add an answer

Thank you for your input!

Your answer has been received and our team will review it prior to publishing to ensure it meets our criteria.



An error occurred when saving your answer. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

SKU: N/A Category:  Tags: ,
Close My Cart
Close Wishlist
Close Recently Viewed