What will it be like for a pickup driver position?
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, customer focused & goal oriented individual who is always willing to go the extra mile for our clients & their owners, and our company.
- During a regular pickup day, you’ll start at our warehouse in Scarborough, getting ready to visit any given supplier.
- Our suppliers are located anywhere from 15-300 km. from our location. The logistics team will present you with your route and provide any further details and information about the pickup(s).
- Once you are completed your pickup(s), you will return to our warehouse to drop-off and organize the products alongside our warehouse personnel, clean the truck and end your shift.
- Your route is optimized by our proprietary last-mile system, and along with our Naturaw driver application, it will allow you to have an efficient shift.
You’ll be using our proprietary mobile pickup application.
- Your pickup route will have already been pre-loaded onto your Naturaw driver app.
- You’ll be provided a company smartphone, in order to use our driver app.
What we’re looking for in this position.
- This is a full-time position.
- Your availability should be between Monday and Friday, 11:00am – 7:30pm.
- Your delivery schedule will update each Friday and that’s when your shifts for the next week will be determined (but not limited to).
- You must be a pet lover.
- Be in good physical condition.
- Must be extremely comfortable working around blood, raw meat – including tripe (the inside of the animals’ stomach – which is stinky).
- Be able to lift up-to 75-lbs.
- Have a valid G-class driver’s license with up-to 1 minor infraction.
- CVOR certificate is preferred.
- No at-fault accidents in the preceding 7 years.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Be super reliable and on-time.
- Be savvy in using a smartphone.
- Be very organized with an eye for detail.
- Work well in a team setting and alone.